Welcome to SEM’s American Math Competition Club!
Hosted by Arjun Vikram, with help from Maanas Sharma
- SEM’s AMC Club will meet after school in Mr. Barasch’s room on Thursdays from 4:30-5:30. Students of all levels—AMC beginner to AIME veteran—are welcome!
- Please contact us if there are any topics you would like to see lessons on.
- This year’s AMC 10/12 A is on November 10th, 2021, and the AMC 10/12 B is on November 16th, 2021. More logistics information coming soon.
- PDF versions of past exams (prepared using our own
prepamctool) have been compiled below. Copyright to the material remains with MAA.
- Best of luck for the 2021-2022 competition season!
- Vieta’s Formulas
- Logic and Counting
- Sequences and Series
- Factoring Manipulations
- Principle of Inclusion and Exclusion (Part 1)
- Principle of Inclusion and Exclusion (Part 2)
- Algebraic Manipulations
- Game Theory
- Holiday Review Packet
- Cram Course Combinatorics
- Cram Course Geometry
- Cram Course Algebra (coming soon)
- Problemset 1
- Problemset 1 Advanced
- Problemset 2
- Advanced AIME Problems
- Advanced AIME Problems Part 2
Past AMC Exams
|2021 AMC 10A (and Solutions)||2021 AMC 10B (and Solutions)||2021 AMC 12A (and Solutions)||2021 AMC 12B (and Solutions)|
|2020 AMC 10A (and Solutions)||2020 AMC 10B (and Solutions)||2020 AMC 12A (and Solutions)||2020 AMC 12B (and Solutions)|
- 2016 AMC 10A Packet (Solutions)
- 2016 AMC 10B Packet (Solutions)
- 2019 AMC 10A Packet (Solutions)
- 2019 AMC 10B Packet (Solutions)
- 2015 AIME II
Enable Kevin’s secret dark mode